We all love good wedding inspiration and these Perth wedding venues won't disappoint. Be sure to enquire with your favourite wedding and elopement suppliers early.
My 10 FAVOURITE PERTH WEDDING VENUES
When you think of Perth City wedding and elopement venues, you may just think of building backdrops, but there are lots of beautiful parks and locations to have photos here too.
Some of my favourite all time spots include;
1. A gorgeous lush park a stone throw from The COMO Treasury;
2. Kings Park native paths, lets go a bit off the tourist beaten track; and
3. A stunning Perth City rooftop at sunset doesn't disappoint.
- Gorgeous Perth inner city wedding venue with beautiful white arches, big windows allowing natural light to stream in.
- Perfectly situated for photo locations in the inner city and those modern backdrops.
- Provides a location for both intimate and larger long tables or cocktail style weddings/ elopements.
Perth Wedding and Elopement Venues
1. Moana Hall, Perth
2. The COMO Treasury - State Buildings
3. Lamonts Bishops House
4. Guildhall, North Fremantle
5. Old Customs House, Fremantle
6. Assembly Yard, Fremantle
7. QT Hotel Perth
8. Heritage Wine Bar, Perth
9 Cottesloe Civic Gardens
10. Alex Hotel, Northbridge
Beautiful, modern and unique spaces you'll love
Florals by: Rose and Bud, Fleursociete and TerraandLuna Creative
Dresses By: Noabridal, BridalbyNeeve and Cizzybridal, Loui Col Designs
Venues: QT Hotel Perth, Cottesloe Civic Gardens, Moore & Moore Cafe and Moana Hall
Hair & Makeup: Mandaanderson Makeup, Kirstymarie Hair, JTmakeupandbeauty, Imen Chow Makeup, The Pretty Parlour
- Not only can have your wedding here but also stay in one of their very cool and modern suites.
- Be sure to check out their rooftop or try a midweek wedding for smaller gatherings.
- There's a lovely team at the QT Hotel Perth to help you plan your day.
- If you're looking for opulence and luxury look no further, this is your dreamy inner city hotel.
- Lots of stunning venues within the hotel precinct to cater to your wedding and elopement needs.
- Midweek dates are preferable unless you're organised and book in early.
- Opposite a gorgeous Perth City park for some of those lush outdoor photos.
- Perfectly situated in the gorgeous nook of North Fremantle, surrounded by arty buildings and close to both the River and Beach.
- A small outside area for intimate ceremonies and an inside area for decadent long tables.
- Beautifully styled as is or add some florals to match your colours.
- Set around the corner from Fremantle which has elegant buildings for backdrops, empty laneways and sandstone walls.
- A outside courtyard for your ceremony or the option to go inside if it rains. A spacious large room inside to create.
- Opposite a park some lovely greenery photos too.
- That rooftop at sunset, a gorgeous little hotel and surrounded by so many quirky restaurants to have your wedding
- Think a midweek long table dinner at No Mafia, Bivouac, my mouth is watering and so many spots for intimate gatherings.
- A perfect spot for elopements and smaller intimate weddings too.
or request my pricing and information guide
COMO The Treasury, Perth City
Cottesloe Civic Gardens
Moana Hall, Perth
- Think warm summer nights under strings of fairy lights, luxury details and the perfect spot for both your ceremony and reception.
- Within walking distance to a beautiful Perth City rooftop for sunset photos.
- Gorgeous inner city wine bar for a divine intimate to medium size evening and dinner.
- A modern New York city feel, perfect for your modern day bride and styled with some florals.
- I lived opposite these gardens for a few years and never thought much of them but now one of my favourite places to shot! Why?:
- The gardens have shady spots at all times of the day, so you are not time constrained for your ceremony and photos (shade is more flattering then direct sun);
- I love the dark greens of the gardens, those European styled staircases; and
- They are usually very empty, especially midweek.
- This location is everything, set in the heart of Fremantle and a beautiful space for you to create.
- It's big and stylish, with white walls and a heritage style feel.
- A large sky light above allows the most beautiful natural light to cascade down for some flattering photos.
No story is one and the same. Yours will be finessed to share your unique journey.